Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Little Rose In The Snow

The big sunflower says to the little Peace Rose,
 "I will protect you my little rose".

"Snug up here, under my leaves,
 and I will shelter you from the snow."

The sunflower hangs his head over the rose.

"Thank you, my big friend, for looking out for me".

"I am safe, nestled in your leaves."

First snow of the season.

I was able to push it to the side with my windshield wipers.

When it's 39 degrees it's time to head south!

Funny thing is; the leaves are still on the trees and they are green!
Keep er' warm this Sunday.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive