Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, April 3, 2016

What Caught My Eye On Pinterest This Week

DREAM HOUSE:

The Foo Dog Ate My Homework:

 :

.:

DREAM HOUSE:

Chinoiserie Chic with a punch of PINK!:

Imagine prepping your morning shot while looking at this beautiful tile. Duquesa Collection's Fatima Pattern in Mezanotte.:

striped paper flowers!!!!:

Chinoiserie Chic:


I hope the saying,"more is better" works for my store displays!
I will definitely be using the "layered look" as I bring the product into my new "little" shop.

Love the dark painted cabinets in this Swedish flower shop, really shows off the products that are on display.

The tiles, paper flowers and the chinoiserie chairs float my boat!

Let's talk about the pink lampshade in the room!!

Still leaning towards that pale coral as a pop of color  in a vignette.


Next week pictures of the new "little" shop.
Have a nice Sunday.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive