Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, October 26, 2016

View Property

Some day I will have to take you for a ride down Swede road and show you all the "corner farmers"! There is a farmstead on each bend in the road from the west end of Swede, across the peninsula, to the east end of Swede. 

The sunrise, this morning, was magnificent and I missed taking a photo. By the time I had the camera in hand it had changed. So I thought maybe I would take a walk in the woods and take pictures of the view facing east. 

One hundred eighty degree, scenic landscape.  

I see this on my drive to the shop every morning and I always wave to my friend, Daisy, in Harbor Springs. 

The body of water is West Bay. 

I may have to paint this farm, it's calling my name. 

Incredible vista! 

Hey Daisy, looks like rain in Harbor! 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive