Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, August 28, 2017

Cozy Ole' Fall Coming Around The Corner

Turning on the lights, Sunday morning, at the shop. Forgot to turn the string of lights off around the sail boat yesterday. It looked pretty good in the dim lighting. 

I think a row of these boats, trimmed in lights, down the middle of the table will make a sweet holiday vignette. 

Ornaments reflected in the mirror. 

You will have to laugh because I thought I was going to display the large gold and white finials on the tree!

Not perfect but makes me want to jump in and snuggle. 

Having fun with the new bedding product in the shop. Love the big silky quilt and the lumbar pillow for napping on a crisp fall afternoon. 

Large blue and white ginger jars are perfect for a striking, seasonal arrangement on your foyer table.

Moving into fall colors.

All week long people have been coming into the shop to ask me what kind of tree was outside. 

So I thought I had better go and take a look at what all the commotion was about!

Wow! This Mountain Ash is killing it!

That's what is happening in my neck of the woods! 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive