Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, January 11, 2022

I Need Some Pink

 

housebeautiful.com

Hey there, it's January, I need some pink! What I need is to lighten up and laugh! What will make me happy? This time of year finds me craving something new.  

wallpaper.com

What if the bathroom were all blue tiles? With fluffy pink towels and bathmat?

theoriginaldish.com

A drizzle of raspberry sauce with the lemon ricotta pancakes served on pretty, pale pink, china plates?


homesandgardens.com

Bright pink, ball fringe, on pillows for my bed, would delight me!


justapinch.com

Pink fruit salad that is better than sex? I want both, my lover and the pink fruit salad!

Pink is truly the prettiest color in the spectrum. Valentine's Day is on its way! I'll frost some heart shaped cookies in all the shades of pink I can mix up! That is something to look forward too! 

No more mid-January blues! 






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive