Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, March 20, 2022

Where Have I Been?

 Anchor Cottage Design Services!

Decorating or un-decorating one cottage at a time!



I have been up to my eyebrows in bubble wrap and storage tubs!



While decorating you learn what is near and dear to a customers heart. So it came as no surprise to be asked to pack up this cottage for a mold remediation procedure, to start, at the end of the month.



Hire a man!!

Steve and I packed up a seven bedroom, four and a half bath, cottage with one week notice and four weeks to finish.

I couldn't have done it without my man!





No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive