Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, December 1, 2022

What We Found At Culpepper's Otto Depot

Ha ha! There were three of these sculptural cement balls. Do I roll them out on the lawn? They have a hollow core, so I could put a plant in it.  Pretty cool find.


David always has a great collection of light fixtures.


This shield mirror came north with me.


I love the net floats. I have been bringing them home, in all sizes and colors for years. First found them at Culpepper's in West Palm Beach.


There are so many wrought iron grates! I brought home a pair and Steve snagged one for himself. 


Found Uncle Ray's Christmas present. Baltimore Ohio railroad. First steam operated railway in the United States.

In the middle of nowhere, north of Clayton Georgia, is a fantastic collection of architectural salvage.



 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive