Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Found Treasures

I crave color in the winter!

I own a framed Currier & Ives Litho from the original Anchor Cottage, circa 1934.

A Limoge platter to add to my collection.

My mate and I take vitamins every morning, so to keep them handy I disguise them in vintage salt & pepper shakers.

I needed a dog biscuit jar on my counter for "good" dogs:-)

1 comment:

Kellie Collis said...

Lovely finds! And the greens really made them more beautiful! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

Followers

Blog Archive