Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, January 6, 2011

Long Live Folk Craft

I had a moment to wander through my favorite gallery the other day and ended up making a wish list of art for my home. This artist, above, has a great collection of bird pieces.

Must have this to hang on my kitchen wall.

This tile piece goes outside, next to my front door.

Over the fireplace.

I would hang these along my picket fence.

The intensity of this landscape will hang on the dinningroom wall.

 The Michigan Artists Gallery is located in Suttons Bay MI and has a select collection of modern day folk art and paintings that will knock your socks off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the work from MAG of Pat Custer Denison, Chris Roberts-Antieau, & Angela Saxon, dear Mary Ann!

Followers

Blog Archive