Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cherry Picking in Beulah

Took a Sunday drive to Myer's Granary, in Beulah, to look for nautical pieces for Anchor Cottage.

Fun signage for your Lake Leelanau fish camp.

Good pair of occasional tables for the cottage.

Found quite a few sailboat glasses and sold four of them on Monday!

This was the pick! Up, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted this tile. Loved the colors and the glaze. I looked around for something to stand on so I could reach it. Nothing. So I licked my thumb and finger and did my Olympic stretch up on my toes and snagged it! Turned it over and saw it was a Pat Custer Denison!! Score(-:

Didn't hurt that the little blue and white English transfer-ware pot was just below it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive