Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, May 14, 2012

Once Upon A Mother's Day

I had the nicest Mother's Day this year.

My Honey picked me up from work and took me to Shelia's Country Side Gardens to pick out flowers for my plantings.

Then, because we were on "that" side of the county we had dinner at Sugar Foot's Saloon.

After a big ole Burrito we walked Good Harbor Bay.

Big water and big sky!!

We laid in the sand and skipped stones across the water.

We had the whole place to ourselves.

After awhile we decided to find a sunset.

So we drove and we drove, north, up the coast.

And, as the sun does not set until 9:05pm, we ended up north of the 45th parallel to watch the sun set.

Love my flowers.

My Honey hung up the hose. LOL

I am planting the flowers around the patio table and chairs. It will be a pretty place to sit and have breakfast before work this summer.

What a great day and a great Honey:-)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive