Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sand Hill Cranes

Two years ago these Sand Hill Cranes were over in the farmer's corn field. I tried to get a picture of them, but my little camera couldn't focus that far. So, I went and bought a camera with a zoom lens so if I ever had a chance to take their picture again, I could! Well, guess what? I want a camera with a longer lens! I took about 36 shots of these two, trying to get their silhouettes against the sky. One would look up and the other would look down and finally I caught them with both heads up. They mate for life. I am always happy to see them.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive