Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sunny Saturday Pinterest Picks

This is such a happy combination of prints and colors! Has me at, "Hello Spring!"

Time for a color and a cut on Tuesday.

A sweet and gentle flower arrangement.

This pink has the right amount of blue to suit me.

 Red, white and blue. My true colors!

Bring on the Daffodils, Spring has sprung, the grass is greening and the land is waking up from it's long Winter's nap.

I follow an assortment of, "pinners" on Pinterest and always seem to find myself leaning towards the same people. Thank you Gracie Griffiths and Pigstown Design!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive