Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Road Less Traveled, The Scenic Route!

Winston Salem, High Point, Raleigh....

I found no remnants!

But, on the road less traveled, I found a stash of beautiful remnants.

I did leave some so I can go back and buy some more!

I haven't ran into UK fabrics in while.

I found some very special prints. Reminds me of Pat Dennison. Could she print fabric?



I could build a room around this collection.

This will be my Memorial Day table.

Who has the eye to create all these interesting patterns and color combinations? 

Took some time to smell the oranges.

Found some new stamps for my shopping bags.

Off the main drag and found these darling dolls.


The food was delicious.

This is called a "block head"!

When some retailers go to market they take the road less traveled....they take the scenic route!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive