Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, November 13, 2015

Thinking About The Holiday Decor In The Shop

Christmas trees:
Found on meandmyshed.blogspot.com.au
Grain Sack Christmas Ornaments from Sutton Place Designs:
Found on onsuttonplace.com
 :
Found on livingho.me
 :
Found on etsy.com
 :
Found on beachcitylifestyle.com

I have to laugh at myself!
 Not one lick of red or green in my pinterest file for Christmas decor!
I am surprised at the simplicity of the pieces I chose and the blue and white color way!
I did order red and green holiday decorations for the shop.
Wish I had a fireplace to hang the stockings from.

Flipping the shop over to holiday decor when I get back. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive