Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Caught Me At A Colorful Moment

UPPER HEYFORD VILLAGE. COTSWOLD:

flickr.com


i suwannee:

Jamie Meares


i suwannee:

Jamie Meares


Love the fabric on the shade. I stuccoed my kitchen walls, so this is giving me some ideas. Emma Bridgewater fabric:

magicalhome.tumblr.com


BarEssentials-05_16-BLOG_01.png (640×815):

3.bp.blogspot.com


English country cottage:

Daily Mail


the linen garden:

thelinengarden.blogspot.co.uk



I will take it all, just find me a stone house in a village of older.
Where layered comfort is easier than arranged appearance.
Soft and muffled without hard lines.
Flowers grown where seeds fall.
Let the hand of wit take over and there I will appear! 

The temperature is cool, here, in northern Michigan. I am leaning toward complete coziness with a fire to take the chill out of the morning.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive