Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, December 8, 2016

He Didn't Eat The Pillow Covers!

Presents and Ginger Snaps on the table, some wrapped, some boxed and some left out in the open. Christmas in progress:-)

Somebody doesn't feel well. They were the best Ginger Snaps I have ever made! There was a dozen for my sister in law and Steve ate them all! The oldest son was going to have some in his box and you know who ate them all! I attribute the cookie annihilation to Steve going to the store and buying me a new jar of Ginger. I will remember to always use fresh spices in my cookies from now on!

G&T's cookies are safely posted, (get it? "posted" as in mailed!).

That's the news from the Holler.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive