Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, January 6, 2017

Hunkering Down In The Holler

In the middle of winter when the temps reach 15 degrees and it doesn't stop snowing, I close up the shop and bring everything home to work on.

Spreading out, over flowing, on the kitchen table.

Taxes, new lines books and fabric for pillows are on my agenda.

I have decided to set up a small study with table, lamp and sofa where the kitchen table was. Then I can settle down and get to work. I will show you what I come up with when it's finished.

In the mean time this is my view from the new office space. No, I did not photo shop it to black and white, this is winter in the north country! 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive