Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, April 25, 2021

A Chilly Sunday In April

 

permanent magenta

I love this image. Pink roses, Nasturtiums and purple Delphiniums in a blue and white canister. Blue and white curtain panel and green and white table topper. Come on May Flowers, we need you! 



news.yahoo.com

Drama, pure drama! Duchess Kate, understated elegance. 

housebeautiful.com

I am looking at navy linen, high waisted chinos in the Frank & Eileen catalog. They have a button down shirt, in Cotton Candy pink, that I want to wear with them. I may have to get the card out and take the plunge! 


Melissa Ervin Interior Design

This was an interesting find! I have two blue and white, square based lamps in the studio with square shades. I have never cared for the shades on these lamps. So yesterday I was switching the shades out for a round, English pleated shade in silk. I liked them so much that I placed an order, for a correct fit,  with my lamp company! And here they are on pinterest! What a coincidence! Right down to the sizing! These are just a little short in length and either a shorter harp or a longer shade would make them perfect! 


temeculaquiltco

I have a stack of old quilts, in the showroom, that I want to make into pillows. This collection of quilts is inspiring! They appear to be contemporary, judging by the quilting. 

We didn't have a hard winter this year! But we are having a long, grey and chilly spring. I miss the Florida sunshine. 

Shoot me an e-mail if you need a spring refresh in your home. shop@anchorcottage.net





No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive