Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, August 18, 2021

My Pinterest Pics For The Week

venustrappedinmars

I don't know which part of this outfit I like best! The gold bow bracelet is a finishing touch.  


sezane

Scalloped edging on these black suede pumps is so dainty. I would feel so girlish wearing these shoes!



modaoperandi

This darling little sheath of a dress could go from casual to dinner in a moments notice. 



benjaminmoore

This color is a running joke I have between me and a friend! I say coral and she says, in her St Louis accent, "karl"!



 

honestlywtf

I wish I had a stack of these Welsh blankets! 

How many files do you have on Pinterest? I counted and I have 27 files! When I have some down time I like to look back to see what has caught my eye over the last few weeks. My favorite, this week, is the collection of Welsh blankets. Now where do I source these babies? On the internet, of course! I can't think of a shop within 500 miles that would carry these. If I had my brick and mortar you would be sure to see them in the mix. Also, how bout those shoes? I need an invitation so I can wear the pretty little dress with the dainty little pumps! The vest with the colorful floral on a navy background with hot pink jeans this winter would take the winter blues away! How bout Karl? Coral! Love the way the southern women roll the words off their tongues! My beautiful daughter-in-law is from the heart of Alabama and I love to listen to her tell a story. 

That's all I have for you, this week!
 Stay safe and wash your hands. 






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive