Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Desk Work Today

What a beautiful day! Rain rain rain and now the sun is shinning. It's desk work Tuesday! Time to catch up from the weekend. Pay a few bills. Search for fabrics. A little of this and that.


Beside doing special orders, in the studio, we also have items for cash and carry. Just a little accessory can go along way in finding your look, your fabric and your paint color. 


Paper Mache frog, from Sid Samuelson, watching me calculate as I reconcile accounts. 


A toad stool and strawberries sit in front of my computer.


Looking up is my sunrise window.

It is definitely fun to sit at my desk and do my bookwork. 

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive