Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, July 30, 2021

The Lake Michigan Bed

Come into the showroom. I have something to show you!



I changed things up to showcase the new bedding. 

It's the middle of summer and all I want to do is sit on the beach and watch the seagulls catch some air!

Feeling the silky sand under foot and listening to the waves lap the shoreline. 

Pale blues, a little green and white caps on the water. 



The colors of Lake Michigan at the end of July.



I would like to thank Soft Furnishings for creating the roman shades, Taylor Linens addition of shorebird pillows, Annie Selke, couldn't do it without her, bedding, pillows and rugs. Thank you to the new line on the block, Sorella Glenn, custom lamp shades to top off my lamp line, that I have been selling since 2004! 

Do I brush the sand off my feet before I get into bed?
Sometimes!!







 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive