Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, July 22, 2021

Morning Light

I drink ASEA, every morning, and have to wait 15 minutes before I can drink my coffee and eat my fruit and yogurt. So I spend the time looking for cucumbers in Steve's garden. Well, I walked outside, yesterday morning, and the light was so pretty. I ran up to my office and pulled my camera off the shelf and ran back down. This little guy watched me go back and forth. "What the heck, in that pink bathrobe, does she think she is doing?" "Hold still, I said, I will take your picture!"


Pulled my lens up and caught the Hummingbird in mid-flight! The toes of my slippers are all wet with the dew. 

Mother Nature planted the ferns. She had planted them on both sides of the field stone walk but I dug them up so the Hostas could have room to spread out. I planted the ferns, outback, between the house and the woods. 

Yarrow, Sunflowers, Lavender and Hosta blossoms.

So many shades of green. 

Steve planted the flag stone walk, this spring, it has nestled right in. 

Rustle rustle in the leaves, what/who is following me? 

He thinks if he sits very still I won't see him! 

The Dill is having a moment! Last year the cucumbers came in hot and heavy and Steve made jars of pickles all summer long! But we were short in the dill department.

This year the cucumbers are slow growing but we have plenty of Dill and it smells divine! 

My husband started Snapdragons from seed and planted them with his tomatoes. They are unlike any Snapdragon I have ever seen. The head doesn't snap!! Just ruffled petals! 

Did I tell you about my Dill?

This is what made me run and pick up my camera! The Dill plant is so light in weight and delicate. It sways in the smallest breath of wind. The head floating on a breeze. 

There is a lot going on in this garden! Everyone seems pretty happy.

The tomatoes are plump and full. Look how tall the plants are! May not have pickles this year but I will be freezing tomatoes into fall! 

Time for breakfast!

 

1 comment:

Slava said...

Для декора лучше использовать декоративную штукатурку от Сан Марко https://san-marco.kiev.ua/our-services/dekorativnaja-shtukaturka-i-kraski/

Followers

Blog Archive