Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Birthday Presents!

lilsemckennainc


Thursday is my birthday! I will turn sixty six. At this age I have learned quite a bit about my tastes. I love fresh color, this blue and white check sofa is for me!

omf

Amber glass, my grandmother loved amber glass with a handful of gold dust thrown into the glass. Me too! I love to use it on my Thanksgiving table. 


poldersoldworldmarket.com

The satin finish on this hand carved scoop calls my name. Soft and silky, light in weight, I want it, for my flour bin, so I can use it often.
 


revillrevillshop.com

Please, may I have these shades for my lamps in the living room. Their colors, patterns and designs would look excellent in my full, log home. I have the lamps to put with them! 

 

elle.com

This is happy wear! I'd be happy wearing it!

No turkey this year, ole' Uncle Ray has gout. Michelle can't have glutens and her daughter, no dairy! So what is the birthday girl to do? Ham, German potato salad, baked beans and Lemon Meringue pie!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my loves! Please eat a lot of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing for me! Oh, and Pumpkin pie piled with whipped cream!   



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive