Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, February 24, 2022

Inspiration At My Doorstep!

Where ever do you find your inspiration?


My inspiration came via UPS today! Dash and Albert rug and Pine Cone Hill bedding swatches from Annie Selke!


I walked up to the can and there was a large box full of rug samples and bedding swatches. 


I cut open the box and spilled it out onto my work table.


Immediately, my eye was drawn to the new Thibaut books, I just got in. Wallpapers and fabrics in an explosion of colorways!


Vibrant and lively. 

This combo is for Bronwyn, a modern day collection of jewel tones.

Do you see anything that inspires you to fluff your nest for the coming summer days?

Call me up or send me a text and make an appointment to come and see all the new fabrics, rugs and wallpapers!


 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive