Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, February 11, 2022

It's That Pillow Creating Time Of Year!

Good Morning! I have been dreaming and scheming what fabrics to use, to sew new pillows, for the studio. My sewing world is upstairs next to my bed! How convenient when a pillow combination crosses your mind, in the middle of the night, and you can pop out of bed and  pull the fabrics from the shelves!

That's what has been happening the last few weeks! So I have been putting patterns and colors, side by side, to see which ones compliment each other.



Getting ready to cut and sew! Cleaned off the ironing board, put my personal ironing underneath! Steve says that if you put something in the ironing basket you never see it again! A childhood scar, I'm sure.



Two of my favorite fabrics! Kate Spade and Madcap Cottage. They look beautiful matched up. 

Indoor/outdoor pillows on the cutting table. 

Just added, a stash of white, ball fringe! 

So there's five pairs of pillows dreamed up! I better get busy and start sewing. Or, take a nap, which ever comes first. 





 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive