Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, January 27, 2024

Work To Do

 

Yoo-hoo! Steve, where are you? 


There you are! See that bench over your left shoulder? I need to match a paint color to the new fabric, we are using to upholster the cushion, to paint the frame. 
You are good at matching paint colors, what do you suggest?


I have a whole basket of ideas! For upholstery and paint choices. Mostly all tried and true. I like large fabric swatches and equally large painted boards so I can show the customer what it will look like when applied. 
 

I also need to match a clear cedar and a maple island top. I heard you are the fellow to see! 


Looks like SRS painting is busy busy!! 

Steve and I have work to do! Anchor & Paint is what this team calls itself. It seems that Steve and I have progressed to a new level of decorating service! Repair, paint and upholster. 

Who has more fun than us!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive