Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Mariner's Haul


Steve and I drove down to Florida Victorian Architectural Antiques and found fun nautical props to sell at Anchor Cottage. Mark Shuttleworth who is the owner, and his #1 sales assistant, Gale helped us sort through the collections. Every time I leave there I think of something new to do with the architectural gems that I saw. The store should be nicked named, "Think Outside the Box" literally. I could never have found such neat one of a kind items at the Atlanta Mart. This picture is just a small portion of a Suburban full that we are bringing home.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive