Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, March 15, 2010

The shower tiles set the theme...


We picked out bronze fixtures and we are going w/white china toilet and sink. We are dropping the sink down into a 1/2 round walnut table top and we will use the bronze fixtures there as well. Steve bought 2 antique table legs for support under the sink top. I found a sheild shaped antique mirror that is kinda smokey so I didn't buy it. Now I wish I had it to use over the stove in the kitchen. I may be back to the Architectual salvage as they had 2 green/blue pots that I want as well. All the stuff I have bought for resale at Anchor Cottage could just as well stay here at 21 Mulberry St. What to leave and what to bring home;{

1 comment:

Anchor Cottage said...

Don't tell my husband but I need to rent a u-haul

Followers

Blog Archive