Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Found Items For Anchor Cottage

My vehicle is already packed with "Found" items for  Anchor Cottage and yet I could not resist picking up these interesting pieces at Out There Antiques!

I am going back today to pick up a mirror, table, dresser and prints that I can't get off my mind!

Another full load of "Found" items coming up north for Anchor Cottage Home Accessories! See you in a week:-)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive