Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, April 13, 2012

The Sun Porch

You never know where you will get your inspirations. I have been saving these birdseed bags for several years now and have decided to paper my walls in my art studio with them. But wouldn't they just make a good wall paper design for my sun porch?

This faded floral print comes in several colorways. Mine just happens to be faded!! But I could see all the cushions on the day bed, under the window, in this fabric. A restful spot in the sun had me daydreaming, (day-decorating), my sun room. Do you have a favorite spot for your down time? 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive