Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, February 15, 2013

I Spy Blue, Green & White

The Crystal River.
 A painting by Conrad Heiderer.

Cobalt blue and lime green glassware with white snow.

"A Leap Of Faith" Our family crest!! ( Mine and Steve's)

A Connie Timmer landscape.

The Mackinaw Bridge plate designed by G. Mennen Williams.

Anchor Chair painted by Tim Griffiths.

A Lake Michigan painting by yours truly!

Sea Bag bucket.

I was reading decor8 daily and she came up with the "3 Color Study Exercise".  Thought I would give it a try and see what blue, green and white color trail I leave in my tracks every morning. I see that yellow tries to sneak in every so often and, being it's winter, we'll let it!

1 comment:

Timothy said...

Your painting is GORGEOUS. So expressive! Have I seen that before?

Followers

Blog Archive