Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, September 5, 2014

Oh Sugar My Camera Is Out Of Commission







SHELTER
I love everything about this nursery.
SHELTER
Blue and white with a crisp green accent.

SHELTER
Darling sums it up!

I took these images off of shelterinteriordesign.blogspot.com. She has the best taste, head over to her site to enjoy a visual desert!

Until I can get into Traverse City to get my camera looked at I will be posting pictures that the computer has to offer. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive