Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, January 22, 2016

Going To A Wedding Soon!

20151017-GarenTim0118
Photos by Oh, Karina Photography

                        

Yeah, I know I'm a bit peeved by the male gender at this time, but gosh darn it this is what  I'm going to pin cause I like it. And you just never know, I might need this for reference one day.:

galleries.weddingchannel.com



stripes & tulle:

                                       
A Look Inside Amy Gropp Forbes & Adam Forbes' Beautiful Park Slope Townhouse — New Book: Design Brooklyn by Anne Hellman & Michel Arnaud:


                          


Pair of Karpen Horn Chairs:


Jump for joy, Garen and Tim, May 28th, 2016.
What to wear and how to do my hair?
Where to stay?
Love these chairs, they remind me of the fellows, a perfect match.

Friday morning musings!

   

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive