Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How The Day Started

Pretty if you don't have to leave the Holler!

Just another day in northern Michigan, pulling on layers of turtle necks, sweaters, longies, jeans, socks, five pounds of boots, jacket, scarf, hat and gloves! 

Ready to head out?

I hear Steve firing up the plow truck.

Time for me to scrape the snow off my car and get out of his way.

On a sweeter note...
These are on my kitchen window sill.

My computer is up and running, Steve at Radio Shack, replaced the keyboard at hardly any expense.

I'm out of here, have a great day!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive