Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Winter Work

Smalls!
I like using a little jewel of a pillow
to enrich the surrounding furnishings in the room.

Never, have I fallen out of love with Cotton Chintz
or English roses.

Where were these pillows when I had all
that wicker in the shop, painted "Holly Leaf", last summer?

Mount Vernon pillows for the election year!

Work in progress. Cording and fronts for four pillows.

Steve choose this fabric and I am thinking
the green ball fringe to pull out the aqua in the bubbles.

When I am out there buying fabrics for pillows I never take the time to match up trims and fronts. I just buy what I like and when I get home I design the pillows. The end result is an eclectic assortment for the shop.

Do what makes you happy!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive