Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, May 30, 2016

A Wedding Under The Sun/Part Two

Table five! Very important photo! 

Steve, I just wanted to show your sister how handsome you are.

I won't tell your mother!

Leave the photography to the professionals! I managed to cut off everyone's feet in my photos which is a real surprise as I try to always be cautious of that and horizons.

The new Khunami's.

Three amigos strike again.

Thank you, Steve, for picking up my camera and capturing this photo of Timo and I.

The rock star.

You gotta love em!

Candids of the wedding off of my camera.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive