Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, November 30, 2017

On My Radar This Week

Gossip columnist Liz Smith works on the red carpet at the National Board of Review gala in the Manhattan borough of New York

I have always admired Liz Smith and her reporting, even if it was in a man's world. She had determination and attitude. This photo encapsulates her Chutzpah!

TheFullerView
TheFullerView
Cachepots and topiaries for the holiday decor. 

Hodsoll-McKenzie fabrics. I am once again love with navy and white color schemes.



I want this chair for my desk, and the Orchid too. 

Vintage brass Lampbase | Mariska Meijers Amsterdam



This lamp on my desk, next to my chair and Orchid in that cachepot!

Escritório

This desk with those lamps and that chair with an Orchid in a cachepot for me!! Please!

beach wreath | Angel Fish Beach Wreath by CarmelasCreations on Etsy


This wreath is nicely done. I love it. 

Whisper Creek | Rustic, yet comfortable, porches provide the perfect perch to relax and enjoy the views of this mountainside retreat. | SouthernLiving.com

A wrap around roof is on my wish list. I bought a set of willow furniture for the porch, at our log home. Having the cushions made up in green Sunbrella fabric with yellow piping. Found a glass topped willow table to go with the seating but, it is going to be a tight squeeze under one roof. Hmm.

I enjoy looking at Pinterest every day. There is always something that catches my imagination!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive