Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, March 4, 2019

It Is One Degree Out!

Are you cold
This about sums it up! Trying to make light of putting on all my gear to drive to the gym and walk the track today. I'm not going. It is not worth it. I can't even go up to my studio because the electric baseboard heat would have a hard time heating the space up above fifty six! So I changed my walking schedule to Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday this week. Today is a good day to stay inside and clean the house! 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive