Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Where Did The Year Go?

I laughed way too hard at this but Lord forgive me, people's faces flew before me like a flipo-gram!
https://scontent
I loved watching the Little Rascals when I was young. But seriously, so many faces "fly" by when I read this quote!

부산프랑스자수올리브 님의 포스팅
pholar.co
It is nine degrees and the wind is out of the west at twenty one miles an hour. Looking at this embroidery I'd say I could finish four tea towels this winter! Looking at the bright side of winter solstice. 

Linda V Wright chic in blue and red
cindyhattersleydesign.com
This is me, dreaming of living the winter life in Florida. 

Occupying converted cotton warehouses, Madison Market in Madison, Georgia, displays the goods of more than 75 vendors. Salvaged architectural accents share space with a variety of antiques, Oriental rugs, and more.
Victoria Magazine
Just pulled up my sea grass rug, in the living room, didn't realize how drab it was! 

Astrid D'Eredità
If only I had thought of this way to preserve something special that I broke by accident! 

Blue-and-White Decor for Every Room - Flower Magazine
Flower Magazine 
I love a desk for personal correspondence, with all the bits and pieces of those to whom you write your thoughts and prayers too. 

Susan Zises Green
The Glam Pad
Look at the painting in the far room, it speaks to me of quiet, summer afternoons underneath the trees. 


I had to dig deep, into my Pinterest files, to come up with today's reflections. It has been a full year since I sold my brick and mortar store and moved the decorating side of the business to my home studio. The shop was a great platform to display my decorating vignettes and take photos to post on the blog site. I find I have a lot less photo opportunities that are blog worthy. But something is coming down the pike and will be ready in the spring! Then I will have something to blog about! 

Until then, stay warm and enjoy the Holiday spirit of loving, giving and celebrating what life has given you.  Family, friends, health and wealth, kindness and peace be yours into the new year. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive