Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St Patrick's Day

Stepped outside and the sun was shinning. 

Mother Nature was busy bringing her bulbs out of her cooler.

Winky is my garden dragon, he looks happy in the sun. 

Snow Drops shiver in the cold.

Bring your head up to the light little ones. 

Old buildings rising up out of the snow banks. 

I found Steve's sprinkler, right where he left it!



When I came home from Florida, last November, I drove around to all the hardware stores to buy some Tulip bulbs and not one bulb left in the tri-county area!!

I knew I was running out of time to pop them in the soil.  

Plant Masters had a pitiful cart full of bulbs, half price, in the back. No Tulips, but I bought all the bulbs that she had and I can't wait to see what they will look like.   

Spring arrives in two days. The sun will start to stay longer in the sky. Still sitting pretty low, but back lit these Tulip leaves beautifully. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive