Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, March 1, 2020

What Caught My Eye....


The Burpee catalog is here! This is really how my garden looks around my patio. I like the spontaneity of all the plantings. Can't wait to tuck in a few new species this spring.  

Timeless camel .. #mohair camel #lilisonge #creation #handmade #sweetness #camel #faitmain #timeless #fallwinter #instastyle #stylish #boho…

I really need to find the pattern for this Angora sweater. So soft, light weight and pretty color of blue. I would wear it over my nightgown to sit outside and have my coffee in the mornings. 


This is neat! I'll take my Jack "Reserved" please. 


I like this mix, the furnishings feel comfortable, not too thought out. "Just right", says Mary Ann.

GYPSY YAYA: Boho Bathroom Oasis

We are redesigning the men's locker room next winter, here in the Holler, and I will put some plants in the walk-in shower. I love it!

House covered In Bougainvillea, Paxos, The Ionian Islands, Greek Islands, Greece, Europe

Old town, Florida house, painted to pop against the tropical foliage. The color sensibility is great, summer or winter, in the "Sunshine State". 

How Houses Were Cooled Before Air Conditioning - Curbedclockmenumore-arrow : It’s too darn hot

Steve could work with this "shot-gun" house. We would add living spaces out doors, around the perimeter of this little home. A place to wash the car...a patio with a water feature...a small grill area with table and chairs and a hammock for my love. 

These are all my musings for the day! 


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive