Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, May 22, 2020

A Sweet Light This Morning

I have been on "garden time" for the last few days. It has been very hot in the sun and found myself taking a break in the shade, on the porch. This photo I title, "Gardeners and Birds". 

Our front porch is a cool oasis any time of year! We just brought our ferns, that we wintered over, in Steve's bath room up to the porch. They do pretty darn well for being inside all winter. 

Caught the light shinning underneath the Primrose petals. 

He thinks I can't see him!

Steve brought his plants, that he had been growing inside, outside this morning. My husband truly has a green thumb! 

Found the bird bath pedestal in my travels. Then I set a terracotta saucer on top for the water! 

Stained glass Tulips all in a row. 

Oops! M. N. spilled her seeds again. 

Look at these funny, little Daffodils with orange ruffles! Charming!

Heading out shortly to continue "playing".

Have a fun holiday weekend!
 Now where are my flags???

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive