Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, July 12, 2020

All Dressed Up No Where To Go

#fendi
Purse crush! Wear with large sunglasses and long legs!



Giorgio Armani Spring 2012 Runway Review
Even at my age I could sport this, casual/dressed, look all over New York City! At my age I would feel more confident in a tennis shoe walking the New York City streets! This outfit, but a walking shoe and a large, fluffy cashmere sweater over my shoulder. 

Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren
Of course! Leave it to Ralph Lauren to bridge the, casual/dressed, look with his signature denim!

Pair these pairs of, casual/dressed, walking shoes with the sporty outfits pictured below. 

41 Faldas cortas que van bien con el pelo suelto – Manuela Jurado Salon
I have a pinterest file for my little daughter-in-law. She inspires me to more fashionable heights. I would love to see her rock the walking shoes with this skirt and top combination and the pink checked Fendi purse, shown up top!

Otra de mis debilidades: los lazos.                                                                                                                                                                                 Más
Otra de mis debilidades: los lazos

This sleek dress could rock the walking shoes for a, casual/dressed, look just as easily as than a more formal shoe style. 

What I am trying to say is that there are all these beautiful style combinations, for women, out there and no where to go!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive