Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, July 27, 2020

Something Simple

What a busy week that just flew by! Late on the blog post and can't think why! I had my camera in hand and I landed on the sand, but for the life of me I have nothing to report!! Maybe, that is what watching the waves does to your brain...cleans out the clutter and then you can see what remains. 

DIY home decor hacks! #bohemian #Moroccan #mosaic #tiles #home #greenery
Something simple wins the day when the kitchen is small and has nothing in the way! Stone, wood, tiles and metals meet together in a corresponding play. 

The time of summer when you and your lover snuggle down under grannie's quilts. Fresh sheets and down comforter, oh sorry no flowers...the roses wilt. 

Love the little window above the porch rof
MEG
Welcome, welcome, my guests, to the house that is my nest! A red front door and comfort on the porch floor are what greet my fellers at the door.  

livingroom7furniture
A wonderful visit was had by all, down in the Holler, down in the cabin, under the canopy of trees. Thank you for coming by G&T!



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive