Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, February 6, 2023

The Concrete Side Of Garden Ornaments

This concrete sphere from Atlanta Planters, LLC. Roll a few of these across your yard. Love the sizes. Love the way they roll.


Not my cup of tea, then, wedding perfect, so easy and elegant. The Antiques & Garden Show looked outside the box, so to say. 


So much concrete. Benches, planters, table bases. No lattices, gates, trellis pieces in the show. 


Quite a few, cement critters for your yard. I loved them all. Distressed and pre-mossed, as far as I can tell.  


Iron ducks from Charleston Garden Works. Stepping around the water feature at your townhouse!


I may have to go back and pick this concrete Sand Hill Crane up and bring it home. Artifacts/Randy Farmer. 


We have all seen these chairs in the forest! Especially after logging. What do you think Mr. Scott? Provenance Antiques.


Look at the tag! How in the heck can I use these chairs outside! I would really sit in them in the garden. They look like a very comfortable perch. We will see if my lumberjack can carve one out!!

The focus of the show was to sell fantastic collections of Southern style. I saw quite a few carts, full of pieces, already sold, heading out the back doors! I didn't go back on Sunday, as I couldn't buy anything because I didn't have anyway of bringing it home.

There is still more "show and tell"!




 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive