Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, October 15, 2018

Breath Focus And Shoot

The third song playing...

Time for photo ops, running out....

Quickly I pulled the camera up to my face and stared getting intimate with the dials....

"Hey, that's my mom!" look on Christopher's face....

I have had the new camera body for two weeks...

And the telephoto lens six days...

I wound up with eighteen exceptional shots of the band...

As I racked off the shots...

my hands playing braille over the the rings and meterings... 

The music, inside of my head, familiar and comforting....

as I was out on the edge of my comfort zone...

Well into my learning curve...

To my amazement I was getting it right...

As the third song buzzer came on...

It was over, just like that!

I walked back to my seat, listening to the rumble through the audience, as the "Social D" crowd discovered Will Hoge.

Last, but not least, part four to be continued....   

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive