Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, January 31, 2019

I Appreciate Pinterest

И в пир, и в мир. Выбираем идеальное "маленькое" платье | дизайнер Экоодежды | Яндекс Дзен
She's my traveler and simple is easiest. 
Add a pop of playful femininity to your lobes with this decidedly chic pair. A monochrome hue combines with a lustrous palette and a sultry swath of seed beads to lend immediate oomph to everything already in your wardrobe. Trust us, this is the pair we just know you’ll reach for again and again.
Always add some bows to this little miss from Alabama!
Chanel Resort 2019

She has the tousled heavy eye look down pat when she wants to be a brat! Just kidding! Good lower lip pout, thou
.

Meet our cutest and tiniest shoes yet - the Rothy's Girls Loafer. Ideal for back to school or a picnic in the park, her Rothy’s will take her through the day in confidence and style. And just remember: when they get dirty, you can throw them in the wash so she doesn’t have to skip a beat. #RothysGirls
She can pull a hat off like no other cowboy and these camouflage flats would be cute on her! 

Within my Pinterest boards I have created personal collections of files that remind me of that special person. This file happens to be my little daughter-in-law.

Isn't it funny how you see people differently than they see themselves? If truth be told all of these style pics would suit me just fine! Maybe I see myself at her age with all the opportunities stretched out in her path.

Watch out kids, I have boards for all of you! Including husband honey, your board is a list of "honey dos"!  

Followers

Blog Archive