Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, January 12, 2019

January Procrastination

blue gingham charm .. X ღɱɧღ ||
suziworld.tumblr
Three chores hang heavy on my mind. Taxes, cleaning and rearranging my main floor living area and setting up the decorating studio.

Lalah Delia
Instead, here I sit, in front of my computer, perusing my pinterest files. "Whiling away the hours". 

livingroom7furniture
Libby Cameron
Trying to be inspired in one direction or the other. It may be easier to go back to bed!

Such a sweet, gentle home. Love the colors, shape, shutters, stonework- all of it.
Barbara Garfield
This little house has been a favorite of mine since Traditional Home magazine featured it in 1999.

cam8
Cameron Kimber

I especially like the plants, corralled, in the woven basket on the table. Something about the greenery in the natural wicker calls to me. Maybe that is where I will start the day, driving to the nursery and buying fresh foliage! 

Think I will have another cup of coffee instead!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive