Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, January 19, 2019

Two Weeks In To It!

Here she is a, size 12 AA, shoe box of a space!! Five feet wide and nineteen feet long with ten foot ceilings!

The push and pull of making space. 

The furthest back corner needed some light. 

The ceiling needed some scale of depth. 

A place to sit and think. 

I still have bedding swatches to hang and vintage textiles to fold over the ladder. Wall paper books to (hang, that's a novel idea!) I was going to stack them but now I will pile my "lines" books on shelves instead. I have the hooks packed up somewhere!! Where??? That's been the question all week, where did I put the stapler...measuring tape and printer paper when I moved? 

And then, Hallelujah! The bright side appeared, the Fed Ex driver showed up at my door with packages for Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor! 

Dash and Albert, new for 2019, rug swatches are here! This pile is especially fresh! They will be trickling in, as they become available, all of February and March.

 I have been culling all of my fabric swatches, before I hang them up, to make sure they are currant. Same with the rug swatches and bedding swatches.

So here I am! "Snug as a bug in a rug!" 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive